Image source: QEDC - Queens Restaurant Week 2011 Kickoff
Queens Restaurant Week is almost upon us! It lasts for two weeks in October – this year it’s on Mondays-Thursdays, from Oct. 8-11 and Oct. 15-18. More the 100 local restaurants in over 30 neighborhoods will participate in Queens Restaurant Week. Most meals will consist of a 3 course prix fixe for $25.
For those that want a sneak peek, there will be a kickoff event next week for Restaurant Week! At noon on Tuesday, October 2, samples from about 15 local establishments will be available to taste. The kickoff event takes place at Queens Borough Hall, 120-55 Queens Boulevard in Kew Gardens (GMAP).
Confirmed restaurants for the kickoff include the following:
- El Coyote Restaurant 80-18 Northern Blvd., Jackson Heights (GMAP)
- Austin Steak & Ale House 82-70 Austin St. Kew Gardens (GMAP)
- Bourbon Street Cafe 40-12 Bell Blvd., Bayside (GMAP)
- Tequila Sunrise of Bayside 34-37 Bell Blvd., Bayside (GMAP)
- Magna Restaurant 35-25 Farrington St., Flushing (GMAP)
- London Lennies 63-88 Woodhaven Blvd., Rego Park (GMAP)
- O Lavrador Restaurant & Bar 138-40 101st Ave., Jamaica (GMAP)
- Uncle Peter’s Restaurant 8315 Northern Blvd., Jackson Heights
- Panorama of My Silence-Heart 84-73 Parsons Blvd., Jamaica
Queens Restaurant Week [QNYC]
Oct. 8-11 and Oct. 15-18, throughout the borough of Queens
Restaurant Week kickoff event at Borough Hall, 120-55 Queens Boulevard, Kew Gardens